Home Page

## Set up your next tasting party

### Resurrect the lost art of friends together at the table

#### Let me be your "food style coach"
##### Feel your health change for the better

****** Dr. Lisa Ann Homic 315-277-1362 *****

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It's Squash Season: Make a Cheesy Squash Casserole !!

Butternut Squash Mac &  Cheese
This is one recipe I am definitely going to try.  

I am thinking of using cauliflower instead of pasta and putting in some chunks of butternut squash along with the puree.  Another possibility is zucchini spirals and I can twirl it on my fork.  

Click Here for the Recipe

I also have a recipe for grain free lasagna noodles.  Ask me to email you the recipe.

More   Food Freedom: What Does It Look Like?
And More....Menus that Heal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do Some Shopping Today!