Home Page

## Set up your next tasting party

### Resurrect the lost art of friends together at the table

#### Let me be your "food style coach"
##### Feel your health change for the better

****** Dr. Lisa Ann Homic 315-277-1362 *****

Sunday, August 27, 2017

What's This All About?

About Me  ----  My Mission


My journey may be like yours.

I didn't like hearing about our food supply being so bad.  And it's real bad.  Chemicals.  Poisonous chemicals.   GMO.  Preservatives. Pesticides in your food used as a preservative.  Yuck!  Over-processing.  Some foods are actually called "anti-nutrients," but people gobble it up and have poor health. 

I didn't think I had a bad diet.   Ha Ha Ha.  I was fooling myself.  That's why I created Low Carb Currency.  So you could prove yourself right!  

I have been following a paleo/low carb high fat diet since 2010.  I've had ups and downs.  During the downs I lied to myself and said the food I was eating was not doing bad things to my body. (eg. blood pressure, blood sugar, weight gain.)

When I really tweaked things, I was amazed.  
As a chiropractor I knew the micro-nutrients were important, but when your macro-nutrients are a mess, there's no way your chiropractic adjustments or your supplements (micro-nutrients) can help you reach your health goals. 

Remind me to talk about how I was setting myself up for depression, fibromyalgia, diabetes, and cancer.  Ask me how I got rid of anxiety overnight. 

So tweaking things may sound scary.  I do not eat a lot of foods we used to call healthy.  Even foods that used to be on the old food pyramid.   The new food pyramid is still all wrong. 

But the foods I eat now can be easily prepared, they taste great and you don't miss the old tempting foods that make you sick.

I do a lot of health talks, but doing them in your kitchen is much more fun.  We all love to eat, so lets get together.  We can learn and eat. 

Let's take the stress out of meal planning and prepping. Let's enjoy our food and feel the difference in our health. 


1- I will introduce you to better foods
2- I will show you how easy it is to prepare better foods
3- I will explain to you why your health will drastically change with better foods.
4- I will cook with you in your own kitchen 

My Chiropractic Website



Get Your Inspiration Kit Today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do Some Shopping Today!