Home Page

## Set up your next tasting party

### Resurrect the lost art of friends together at the table

#### Let me be your "food style coach"
##### Feel your health change for the better

****** Dr. Lisa Ann Homic 315-277-1362 *****

Friday, September 15, 2017

Menus That Heal

Beef Stroganoff  YUM!
Fetuccine Alfredo!  Who can turn that down?
Is there such a thing as healthy spaghetti?

YES  !!

As your cooking chiropractor, I will show you how to make meals that heal. 



We can reduce the inflammation that contributes to all disease processes.  And we make it delicious!




I have partnered with WildTree to demonstrates how to make Menus That Heal.  
                                  Let me cook you dinner.  

Isn't it time for a grown up field trip?  CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHY 

Contact me to set a date.   


   More -> (Let meal solutions make a difference.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do Some Shopping Today!